BIG CROWDS. BIG SUCCESS.Tens of thousands of homeowners converged at the Vancouver Convention Centre West, for four days of the Vancouver Vancouver Fall Home Show, where they found big ideas, trusted advice, and fresh inspiration. With ideas in mind and money to spend, visitors eagerly walked the show to gain inspiration and meet with more than 350 trusted brands and local companies to discuss their projects. Here’s a recap of the exciting marketplace these visitors experienced.
Read the full 2018 Post-Show Report
The Vancouver Fall Home Show is Vancouver's original event for design, renovation, and lifestyle. It is a 4 day event where residential homeowners can find the latest trends in furniture, kitchen design, green design, and lifestyle options. It's more than just a "home show". Look for creative, interactive booths, fashion shows, keynote speakers, and displays from national exhibitors. Five themed areas assist visitors in finding exactly what they are looking for! Returning to the Vancouver Convention Centre - West Building from October 24-27, 2019, the show won't disappoint!
- 36,204 visitors in 2018
- 87% of attendees are homeowners
- 82% of attendees are between the ages of 25-64
- 69% of attend with their significant other
- 71% plan to make a purchase with an exhibitor on site or within six months of the Show
- 79% follow up with an exhibitor via their website or go directly to their store
- 86% are looking for new renovation, decor and landscaping ideas
- 83% come to see new products
- 82% come to see professional demonstrations and ore meet and talk with sales representatives
Home Shows are the only true form of permission marketing; homeowners pay for the opportunity to shop, compare and buy your product and services!
Where Do You Fit?
FURNITURE + DECOR furniture, accessories, art
RENOVATION flooring, tile, roofing, windows
GREEN PRODUCTS all things sustainable
SHOPPING + LIFESTYLE fashion, kids, local lifestyle
KITCHEN + BATH kitchen design, appliances, delectible edibles